Sunday, February 23, 2014

RED CARPET MAKE-UP FOR SEXY CAT EYES, GLOWING SUN KISSED SKIN & KISSABLE HOT RED LIPS



WHERE YOU CAN PURCHASE

Last night I did some makeup shopping after work at Shoppers Drug Mart in Toronto. The Skin Perfect Primer from Dermalogica is not available for sale there but I wanted to include it in the mix since it is an amazing must have skin care  product. These cosmetics can also be found at other large retailer Beauty Suppliers and online websites.

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THEM

I have chosen these cosmetic products because I use them on a regular basis on myself and with my clients at the spa.  I also retail them at the Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Counter where I help women choose the right cosmetic products for their skin type. I only promote and endorse brands, skin care products and  cosmetics that I know work well, give the "results" they promise and have a good mix of active ingredients that are not harmful to my Skin Health.


BOOK YOUR PERSONAL MAKE-OVER

Not sure what color, product or how to get your favorite look on your skin for your upcoming event, party or night in town? Look no further ladies, I would love to be your Personal Beauty Coach

Book your complimentary Make-over Session  or Face-mapping Skin Analysis with me.  

Here is the list for you Ladies, I would love to know which one is your favorite product?

I have included the links for you, if you are interested in more details and purchasing these items online. 


QUO COSMETICS - Deluxe Bronzer 

Multi-purpose 6 shade palette bronzer for easy blending and an instant glow for your temples, cheeks and t-zone. Wear it alone, on top of foundation or on top of self-tanner. 




ELIZABETH ARDEN - Beautiful Color Lipstick  

(My Pick - Scarlet Shade)

 Long-lasting 12 hour high pigment color that's comfortable to wear . Keeps lips moisturized and gives them a fuller appearance.  




BENEFIT COSMETICS - Brow Zings Shaping Kit 
(My Pick - Dark Shade)

Kit includes; pigmented wax for shaping, natural-shaded powder for setting, tweezers, hard angle and blending brush for clean, smooth, perfect brows. 



LANCOME - Hypnose Drama Mascara 
 (My Pick - Excessive Black 01)

Instant full body volume in one coat with unique curve S-shaped Convex Brush. Stroke by stroke, build dramatic volume from root to tip with no clumping, smearing or smudging. Opthalmologist-tested.   



CLARINS - Instant Light Brush-On Perfector  

(My Pick - Golden Beige 03)

In one quick stroke, this brush-on perfector helps conceal imperfections. Firms skin upon application, helping to diminish signs of fatigue by smoothing and illuminating the eye area. 




LISE WATIER - Feline Eyeliner HD
(My Pick - #70627)

Long wear ultra-black liquid eyeliner with a soft tip applicator for a precise and high definition drama Cat Eyes. 




DERMALOGICA - AgeSmart SkinPerfect Primer spf30

Multipurpose Anti-aging Skin Product that smoothes away fine lines, enhances skin's luminosity and its velvety silicones prime and prep for long lasting make-up application and flawless skin. 





LADY MILLION - My favorite perfume by Paco Rabanne 







No comments: