Sunday, December 6, 2015

AS SEEN ON TV - HOW-TO DO A PROPER SKIN CLEANSING, GET RID OFF PUFFY EYES AND BROWN SPOTS

This Fall I started working on a new project with RogersTV. I am creating a series of Beauty Care T.V segments that will provide information, education and demonstration on how-to take care of your skincare, beauty and lifestyle needs. 

I will be presenting a variety of cutting-edge commercial products and non-invasive spa treatments that will deliver you effective results to treat and improve skin aging, weight loss and self-image

STAY TUNED: Starting January 2016, I will have new segments out every other week, updates and releases will be posted on my social media. LIKE and FOLLOW Me and let's have fun together! 

I will also have amazing monthly give-aways, who doesn't like to win something for free right? :-)

Check out my latest contest:


TIPS ON HOW-TO GET RID OFF #PUFFYEYES
  Feature Product: Lise Watier 3D Eye Lift Patches




TIPS ON HOW-TO TREAT #PIGMENTATION #BROWNSPOTS 
 Feature Product: Neostrata Vitamin C Concentrate Serum Capsules 






TIPS ON HOW TO DO A PROPER SKIN #CLEANSING

No comments: